Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! I was commenting to Pete this morning just how much my celebration of this holiday has changed over the past few years. Back when I lived in Chicago I would take the day off, celebrating from morning til' night. Now, I'm lucky if I can even find something clean and green to wear! Regardless, those sorts of life changes are worth it when you get a little leprechaun like Leah as part of the deal. As you can see I found something green and cute for her to wear. The head gear didn't last long, but at least I got a picture.
In other news, Pete is signing up today to participate in the Saint Baldrick's Foundation Event here at Kitty Hoyne's in Syracuse on March 26. Pete is going to collect donations and have his head shaved to raise money for pediatric cancer. I for one have never seen Pete bald so I'm a little nervous, but it is a really worthy cause so Le and I are supportive. I'll follow up on the blog early next week letting you know how you can donate towards Pete's efforts. I know he would really appreciate it. I'll also be sure to post a "before" picture next Fri and an "after" shot the following Monday so you can share in the good-natured insanity. In the meantime you can always check out stbaldricks.org to find out more.
Have a great St. Pat's everyone. Be safe and have a great weekend!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those "Irish Eyes" truly are smiling! My little leprechaun looks lovely in the color of her Irish ancestors...and her hair even looks red in your adorable shot today Erin. How blessed we all are to have this sweet little colleen in our lives!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day !!!
This picture of Leah is adorable and perfect for the day. I feel lucky to be able to see the blogs each week day. They make my day !
Post a Comment