Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pug Party!!!


Contemplative Girl
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I snapped this picture of Leah looking at my Chicago Pug Crawl photo album. I was lucky enough to attend the 2001 "Pug-O-De-Mayo" Pug Crawl with my friend Erin Jackson and her then pug Gomez. You'll have to check out pugparty.com if this sort of thing interests you. It was a great time and an event that I have amazing pictures from. Being that Leah LOVES dogs and animals in general...it was as if she came upon a treasure chest when she pulled this album off my shelf! She had fun looking at the pugs with sombreros, punk pugs, baby pugs, and many pug owners interacting with their pets.

Thankfully Leah can't ask for a pug puppy of her own yet! Her Daddy is a cat man and Mommy is not sure a pug would be the right breed for her. Not that it matters...we're all set with Lemmy! For now the neighborhood "woofs" as Leah calls them ("dog" is slowly working its way into her vocabulary too), will have to do!

No comments: