Yesterday we took an outing to the mall. Leah keeps me SO BUSY crawling around and getting into things that sometimes I just need a break. Often, the closest thing I can get to a break is Leah in her stroller. Hey at least I know where she is then right? Of course anyone who knows Leah, knows she does NOT like to be still for very long. So into the stroller she goes and we head off to the mall in hopes that I can get some Christmas shopping done. I know it's early but I need to feel like I am getting something done and with my house being torn apart by the baby tornado that is Leah it's nice to get out sometimes.
While there I stopped in to ask a picture studio what their rates were and when to make an appt. etc. Apparently they were training a new photographer so the asked if we'd help them out with a few practice shots. Leah would act as guinea pig and we'd get a free 10 x 14 out of the deal. It was nice to have a test run at no cost to us. I got to see how their work was (not really impressed but the girl was new) and see how Leah dealt with the situation (great as long as she's standing, otherwise she kept crawling away and sticking her hands in her mouth). It's a cute shot of her standing propped on this little stool. Thankfully she was wearing a semi-cute outfit but what the heck am I going to do with a 10 x 14 photo? It's pretty huge. I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Speaking of pictures I grabbed this one from a movie I shot of Leah crawling and standing herself up. The quality isn't great since it's rom video, but you get the point. She's pretty good at getting flat-footed now, for a while she was doing the ballerina thing you see here. I'll try and shoot some more action shots of the little lady. That is, if I can get her to stay in one place!
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment