Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dental days are here again...


see my teeth?
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I've been looking for a picture that would show Leah's cute, little, new teeth off. This was the best I could do. Forget about getting a close up on those bad boys. It either comes out blurry because she's moving around trying to eat the strap on my camera or she clamps her mouth shut in utter defiance. Thanks baby!

Leah has her two bottom teeth (you can see 'em in this shot) and her top right one just came through. I have a feeling that the top left one isn't far behind. I base that on all of the whingeing and whining that's been going on. Poor LeLe. She hasn't been eating the same either. Oh, and can teething give a baby gas? It sounds sort of improbable but bouts of gassiness do seem to coincide with teeth coming in for Leah. Hmmm... I'll have to look into that.

I'm interested to see what Leah looks like with two bottom teeth and one top tooth (snaggletooth anyone?). Regardless, I'm sure she'll still be cute! Enjoy the heat today. Let's hope it doesn't last too long. I want Fall to be here!

No comments: