On a rainy and gloomy day like today, when I have SO MUCH work to do and a lot going on, it's easy to forget all of the joy there is in life. And this is coming from someone who generally likes rainy days and thunderstorms! Miss Leah is a bright spot in any day though. One look ino those big, big, eyes and I know all the other things that are stressing me out can wait.
Just look at that hair. It's a crazy mess, and a perfect example that a crazy mess can be beautiful too. I am learning to appreciate the "lived in" quality that our home has taken on. Not that it didn't look lived in before. But now it looks REALLY lived in. It's a good thing Leah loves paper because there is enough of it lying around as a result of my business. In this shot she holds a purple piece of paper, ripe for eating, ripping and crumpling. Those are just a few of the paper-related activities Leah enjoys.
Whatever the weather, I am greatful to have this life-changing little girl in my world. She is such a gift, as I know all babies are and I look forward to a life of teaching her just how special, beautiful and unique she truly is!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment