So it was on the warm side yesterday, although not as hot as it had been earlier in the week, and I decided to put Leah's hair in a ponytail. Leah's mop is getting long and with her being so active these days it seems that most of the time her head is just covered with sweat. My intention was to create a cute little sprout but instead I ended up with a bad sort of side ponytail. For those of you have seen the excellent movie "Napoleon Dynamite" the first thing I thought of was..."Oh my! She looks like Deb!"
ND is one of those movies that actually gets better with repeated viewings I think. Maybe some of the humor was lost on me at first. I think I was distracted by the barren but beautiful Idaho scenery (if that's possible). But my little neighbors kept quoting it and I realized "hey, this is a funny PG movie" and I was sort of charmed by that. Now, every time I watch parts of it, which has been a lot lately since they've been playing it on HBO, I find it funnier. Kip and LaFawnduh are my favorite.
Although there's a nice shine coming off her unusually large forehead here and she does look a tad goofy with her top teeth only part way in, Leah is thankfully a lot less dorkier than Deb. Let's hope it stays that way and that she doesn't inherit all of my spazziness. So far so good. Enjoy the weekend!! Oh...and give me some of your tots!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment