Thursday, May 11, 2006

We need a new spring in our step!


Mohonk Flower
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
My neighbor Jacque brought me some lilacs from her yard yesterday. They were in a pretty blue bottle and definitely put a smile on my face. They also made my kitchen smell really nice. They're not too overpowering, just enough so that every time I walk in the kitchen I think "what smells so good?"

Anyway, Ms. Leah is feeling a little bit better these days. I need some more confirmation that she's headed in the right direction and then I think I can ease her back onto dairy. That will help a lot. All the girl wants right now is a cup of milk, it's hard to deny her too.

Anyway, this flower shot that I took at Mohonk last summer gives me hope. It's been a tough few months and I'm ready for things to improve. Spring is supposed to renew and I know my spirit could use a little rejuvination. In an effort to do just that I promise to charge my camera today so that I can take pictures of Leah to share with all of you. I'm sure she'll be ready for her close-up again (at least this Mommy DeMille thinks so) very soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY