I titled today's entry "rescue me" because of the look on Leah's face in this shot. I took this picture at the Great MOPS Walk this weekend. You wouldn't know it from the photo but Leah had a geat time. The dog balloon didn't even last for half the walk, but she enjoyed seeing the other Moms, having lunch with the otehr kids and was a good girl sticking it out in her stroller the entire time. It was nice to get out on such a beautiful day, and since it was Daddy's birthday we let him stay home for several hours of uninterrupted "Pete time." Of course he used it to do household chores he couldn't do with us home, like removing the wallpaper borders (goodbye baskets of apples!!! How I couldn't stand you!) and sanding the cracks in our back entryway. It was HIS choice!!!! :)
As for me, I am feeling a little better. Wrapping up the many jobs I've got going is taking a lot of work, but it is somewhat fun and I do enjoy the interactions I have with brides. Weddings are great!! And Pete and I are looking forward to our friends' Brent an Amy getting hitched this weekend. Leah is looking forward to a weekend at Grandma Barb's house. It sould be fun for all!!!!!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment