Happy Monday everyone! Leah and I unfotunately have to skip our swimming lesson today in order to get to Leah's 15 month old check up with the pediatrician. It will be interesting to see how she behaves. I've been doing my best to prepare her for the visit to the doctor, but I'm not sure how much has sunk in. She knows the words "eyes," "nose," and "feet" and can identify most of the parts of her body now...so I figure that might help in some way.
One of Leah's favorite parts of her body is her tummy (which I must say is looking totally toddler fabulous in this shot!). Don't you love the way she has it sticking out over the jeans without a care? Oh to have the confidence and nonchalant attitude of a 15 month old! I know people gain modesty and lose much of their carefree attitude as we get older, but I hope a little bit of Leah's unabashed pride in herself sticks with her. What a sweet little girl! Wish us luck at the doctor today!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment