Most of you know I was scheduled to have a breast biopsy yesterday, after the obstetrician found a lump. We waited until I was officially in my second trimester and all seemed to go well. Better than planned actually. What was originally thought to be a fibroadenoma (a type of benign tumor) seemed more cyst-like when the surgeon removed it, and that's a good thing. We still need to wait for the lab results but I'm not too worried. I'm pretty confident all of this abnormality is related to pregnancies, nursing, and hormones. The nurses and doctors were sure to locate the fetal heartbeat before and after the surgery just to check that all was normal with Baby Nowak #2, and it was. I'm still tired from the anesthesia and my incision is sore but otherwise I'm back to normal.
This picture of Clare and Leah made me smile today when I downloaded it from my camera. Clare has such a sweet smile and I love the way Leah is "fixing" her little cousin's bow. What a pair of sweeties in their matching dresses!!!! So cute.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate right now. You seem like a very strong willed person so I am sure it will all work out for you. Take care of yourself.
We are so happy that everything went well....all the Brew's give you a GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS....XOX
HI E:
Sending you tons of good wishes and thoughts from here on the island. We are so glad that all went well. Get your rest, We know Leah will be keeping you busy this 2nd pregnancy. Our girls send Leah big hugs and kisses. We will talk to you soon.
Lots of Love
Carole and Joe
Post a Comment