Friday, April 28, 2006

Hey Peeps!


Call me!
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Leah loves the Cinderella cell phone that our neighbor Addie gave to her. I'd give you the number, but I'm not sure what the area code is for "Far, Far away." Leah has been a trooper lately. She battled some serious diaper rash (Balmex and Aveeno baby oatmeal baths were a big help) this week, which made her not quite her usual self. Still she pulled through like the princess she is!

Leah's vocabulary is exploding by the minute and several people have commented to me that she's getting clearer and easier to understand as well. I guess with all her new words this picture shouldn't be a surprise to me. Leah already talks on speaker phone with her Grandparents, Daddy and aunts and uncles...but I'm sure chatting it up on the phone in her own conversations with friends and relatives is just around the corner!!!

No comments: