We did it! Leah and I made it to Grammy's and now we're logging on to say hi to you! Yesterday was long, but the ride went well and there was a nice surprise for us here when we got to NP. It was an impromtu reunion of sorts, with some of my best friends from high school! The stars were aligned and Noel and I both happened to be in town, so Cynthia called Nancy and we arranged a meeting complete with our combined 8 (at least for the time being) children. It was delightful to see everyone and Leah enjoyed herself thoroughly. We even managed to get everyone on the couch for a picture. I'll be sure to post that next week as I'm not really sure I can do that from Grammy's computer. Until then you'll just have to enjoy some pics that I've already downloaded to my favorite photo website, flickr.com.
I love this one of Leah, gazing (perhaps a little too closely) into her turtle mirror. She is truly amused by her own little self these days. And why shouldn't she be? She's growing and changing each day...there's a lot to keep track of! Until tomorrow...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment