Another first for Leah this past weekend was getting to meet my cousin Jeff, his wife Callie and their son Owen who is around 14 months old. I have to give those guys a shout out since they drove all the way from North Carolina! My Aunt Marsha and Uncle Mike came too. It was such a good time. I also think it was really exciting for my grandparents to have several of their children, and some of their grandchildren and great grandchildren all together for the day.
Leah loved my Grandma when they met on Easter and this time she got to spend a bit more time with my Grandpa. As you can see from the picture she loved him too. She wasn't in his arms 2 minutes before he had her smiling and giggling. This picture may seem quite unremarkable, but I know I will treasure it for years to come. It captures such a special moment between two people who mean so much to me. The look on Leah's little face says it all...
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This photo is another keeper! We need a copy for the photo gallery at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa McKennas house. Leah??? Do you ever take a bad picture girl! The smile in this one is too cute...but then again, we all know how funny Great Grandpa can be!
Post a Comment