Ever emerge from a weekend more exhausted than when you went in? I remember feeling that way when I was single and lived in Chicago...too much fun, food, friends etc. Who knew a weekend at home with one little baby could tire me out twice as much and twice as fast! I know Pete feels the same way too.
There's lots going on here. Too much to list. Pete leaves for a business trip tomorrow morning and will return Friday evening. Since a house without Daddy might seem a little sad and empty, Leah and I are thinking of hitting the road and taking a little journey to see Grammy and Grandpa and some of our friends. We figure it might be nice to take the new vibe on its first big road trip. We'll see. We are also looking forward to the Ohio Crew and our friends Erin and Chris coming next weekend, so there is lots to be done around here too.
Not much to say about the picture today except that we were having so much fun when I took this. Leah is my favorite playmate and she looks so sweet on the beautiful blanket Aunt Marsha made for her. The colors are as lovely as Leah herself. There I go, being the proud Mommy again! I'll be quiet now... Enjoy the week!
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am looking forward to the trip & seeing you guys too. It will be nice to finally meet Miss Leah! See you this weekend :-)
Look at you leaning up on your arms without the boppy...you are such a big girl...have fun on your girls trip to Grammy and Grandpa's house.....Love you all Auntie
Erin..I know, it took me quite some time to view the site. What a great site with all of the awesome pics and blurbs. I was hooked and had to read all of them. Hope you have a great visit with your folks and friends. Show that little Leah (great name by the way,lol) off to everyone, she's a beauty!!!!
Kristi
Post a Comment