As you can tell from this image, Leah is serious about her pool! I like the close-up nature of this shot and the shadow of her hair falling across her eyes. The Lilly Pulitzer bathing suit, also makes it for me. It's got a design that includes only what can be described as "big green splats" and cute little hiding hippos.
Thanks for all the sweet comments on yesterday's picture, especially the one mentioning aqua socks. I have been meaning to purchase a pair for her for our up coming trip to the beach, but as yesterday's picture proves I think she needs them now.
I can't believe how fast summer is flying by! I have been doing a ton of business before the baby comes. That means get christmas card or other orders in now kids, since I will be pretty much out of commission after October. I plan to (hopefully) pick things up again in Spring 2007 and I'm already working on a few Summer 2007 weddings now!!! Whew!!!! We are particularly excited about Auntie D's upcoming 2007 nuptials. Congrats to her and Mike who recently got engaged. More on that in a future blog.....
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment