Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Baby Explosion!


Another Blythe Doll Angle
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I thought this was a fun shot from a different angle. I love the little pink terry cloth Ralph Lauren dress/coverup too. Again...gotta thank those Herrera girls for the cool threads. We also need to congratulate the girls (and Mommy and Daddy, my cousin Carole and her husband Joe) on the arrival of their new baby brother Holden Thomas, born at 9:09am Friday July 7th.

As if that wasn't enough, my good friend Kaylin gave birth to Parker on Father's Day (I'm sure that was the best present her husband Tom could have asked for!). After that our friends and neighbors the Gilberts welcomed kid #3, Wes, on July 8th. You'd think that would be it right? But NO!!!! Our friends Chris (some of you might remember him from our wedding party) and Rebecca Kaderabeck welcomed 2 new babies on July 10th! Twins Lucas and Hannah were born a minute apart and it sounds like everyone is doing great.

Whew! Five new babies in less than a month...and four of those in less than one week! Wow! I know it's gotten me thinking about our own impending arrival in October. Thankfully, we've (and that especially means Ms. Leah) got some more time to get used to the whole new baby idea. In the meantime Pete will be working hard creating another nursery masterpiece (lots of wallpaper and 1925 windows= some serious hard labor).

We'll even manage to fit in our first "family" vacation like I mentioned yesterday. My friend Erin asked where we are going and this year it will be to the Jersey Shore. We've rented a house with my parents and siblings for a week and we can't wait to introduce Leah and Clare to the sun, sand and surf!!! All I can say is I am one brave Mama. Eight months pregnant and spending a week in a bathing suit? I must be crazy! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the good wishes. Bella and Ava are over the moon about their baby brother. Holden can't wait to meet Leah and her new sibling.

We hope all the Nowaks are enjoying their summer. Tell Pete not to work to hard in this heat. Talk to you soon.

Love

C