Thanks for the many supportive comments I received on Friday's blog! They meant a lot to me. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.
We had a fun and busy weekend ourselves, with lots of playing, a bit of relaxing, and all sorts of running around the house! Pete and Leah love to crawl around chasing each other and they can't get enough of playing hide & seek around the corners and behind the furniture. We looked into getting some glass doors to our fireplace (as you can see, Leah is VERY mobile) and we raked a whole bunch of leaves! Leah is cruising along the couches, tables, and ottoman, like a crazy woman! Although it's hard to get a picture of her in action like that. It always look like she's just standing there. Next thing you know she'll be walking. I'm looking forward to that, but I'm also not rushing it. I've already lost a pound or two chasing Leah around like this. I can't imagine how exhausted I'll be when she's even more mobile!!
Pete and I have been joking that (of course) she'll take her first steps this weekend while we are away for our anniversary and Leah is staying with my parents. Wouldn't that just be our luck? We're just kidding. But between Grammy, Auntie K and Auntie D...I'm sure Leah will be getting a workout of her own!! Of course she'll have Grandpa there too to take her for a walk (or run) in the jogging stroller so Leah will be able to get a little R&R in as well. I think it will be fun for all. We're really looking forward to it.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment