Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What, me worry?: The sequel


What, me worry?: The sequel
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
What, me worry?

I'm surprised and excited to say that another one of my photos got chosen as winner for flickr's kids and babies weekly theme group. This past week's topic was "Oh baby, how you've grown!" and while I haven't been taking many pictures lately, this challenge got me moving to take some shots of the girls. I quickly snapped a few new pictures that were re-creations of some old favorites. I was thrilled when I realized that Leah happened to be wearing overalls that day, just as she was in the baby picture I had taken so many, many months ago!!!

For those of you who enjoy taking a walk down memory lane (or seeing just how much these girlies have changed and grown!) check out these shots too. I got a particular kick out of seeing Leah and Aislin at the same age. Too funny!

Ms. No HairMs. Neat Hair

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, do they look alike! For all we know both shots are of Aislin - before and after the St. Baldricks fundraiser!

Your girls are beautiful. We can't wait to see you!
Love,
Cynthia

-b said...

Love it! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Ditto....I can't believe how they look like each other....adorable...kisses and hugs to all

Anonymous said...

How cute! Leah looks so much like Devon when she was little in the stripped jammies pic. Clare and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
xxoo - Auntie K

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin!
Pete gave me your blog link over a game of backgammon. What a great job you have done with this! You are also linked up to Brent and Amy's blog now. Boy - I might have to join the tech world and do a blog! Have a good day,
Stacey N

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

We are just getting our Leah fix,our favorite website on the computer. Our mom really enjoyed the Parents Night Out Gone Bad.
Hope to see you soon.

Lurking no more, Your Friends,

Ella,Rachel, and John Pat