I'm a little late, but there is no time like the present to celebrate National Delurking Week. All over the web bloggers are asking their readers to make themselves known. That little stats button at the bottom of the page tells me there are lots of Sugar Hiccup readers out there, but I know you are more than just numbers! Sometimes "optonline.net, 11:57:58 am, 1, 0:00" just isn't enough info to keep me going. It's time to throw your favorite blog authors a bone guys! Don't just be a lurker...leave a comment!
I myself am a terrible lurkaholic, so I'm also making an effort to pop-by the many blogs I read and give a shout out. I know that bloggers out there really do value the people that take the time to read their posts. For the people that comment regularly, THANK YOU! It keeps me motivated to continue blogging. For those that post anonymously, I promise...Leah and Aisy don't bite! Leave your name, tell us where you're from and why you like our blog. LeLe may look like a tough, pink thug in this shot, but the hat actally says "HARVARD" on the side and that fleece is from Vancouver (not a hot bed for toddler street toughs last time I checked). I guess that doesn't make her a thug huh? Just an academically ambitious baby who can't wait to snowboard her way into a cafe for some deliciously warm coffee. For those that know Leah personally, you've seen her already budding interest in coffee!
If you've never posted a comment before...now's the time! Ask a question or tell us something you'd like to see us cover on these cyber pages. Please...share some of your own parenting stories and childhood experiences. Or if you feel a little shy...just leave a hello. Me and the girls love knowing who our readers are! Happy Delurking Week and to all of you readers....many thanks.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Mommy, you are quite wrong...all those things make her a very dangerous thug.
Look in the mirror and say Thug Leah 3xs...I dare you. You wouldn't be able to handle that type of tantrum.
I call her Lee-Diddy. Or is it Bone Thugs and Leah? In either case, I hear that Leah is one bad toddler.
(shut yo mouth!)
I'm just talkin' about Leah...
We can dig.
Since you asked, I'll de-lurk.
Hi. I'm a mom of 2 (girl - 4, boy - 1) in the mid-Atlantic area. Will you be changing the name of your blog now that you have Aislin? (Love that name BTW)
I'm guilty of looking but not posting. Sorry about that. This blog rocks. It's the perfect way to check up on you guys and feel a little closer.
Hope all is well.
Uncle Mark
Hi Erin-
Meant to de-lurk last week-but my 2 never allowed me the time to do more than peek in. Anyway-I do enjoy checking in on you guys. The girls are beautiful.
I understand the not being able to leave baby situation all too well. Connor was a boob man himself-nobody could give him a bottle. At least Courtney would let Grandma Alice give her a bottle occasionally. But you know it's all worth it and they're like this for such a short time (even if it feels like forever!)
Keep posting when you can!
Debbie
Post a Comment