Has everyone noticed that my formerly hairy baby is now bald? Aislin was born with SOOOOOO much hair, but an intense bout of cradle cap caused all that luxurious hair to peel off with the rest of her scalp. I have to say...I kind of like her bald. It's been fun to see her sporting a variety of looks at such a young age. It's kind of like a real, live, "wooly willy!"
For anyone who is concerned, her hair is growing back at an alarming rate. It seemed like she had five o'clock shadow mere minutes after the hair fell off her head. And much to my chagrin she has retained the ever attractive dark ear hair she was born with. I hope for her sake that it sheds itself or lightens up as she gets older. Ear hair or not, I can't help but love this little girl. Sure she cried and fussed through most of my MOPS meeting today, but that's alright. When she's not crying, she looks like she does in this shot. All smiles!!!! Hope this brightens your day as much as it does mine.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love those rosy cheeks and that sweet smile Aisy! In this picture, you remind me of your sister Leah in that St. Patrick's day shot of almost two year ago when she was wearing the wiggly shamrock headband. Perhaps you are even smiling at your big sister here...those of us that know and love you both can just imagine all the fun you'll be sharing in the years to come together! Miss you all! XXXX OOOO (hugs and kisses for Mommy and Daddy too)
Aislin doesn't do 'hugs and kisses' Grammy. You know that...
Daddy...the hugs and kisses were for you and Erin as well as Aislin and Leah (XXXX OOOO - four kisses and four hugs for four of my favorite people). I well know that sometimes the Mommies and Daddies need more hugs and kisses than the kiddies...so I was making it a point to send them to two of the best parents I know along with two of the cutest and most determined little ladies on the planet!!!
Understood. All I was saying is that Aislin typically marks hugs and kisses, regardless of where they come from, 'Return to Sender.'
I'm pulling your leg grammy...and thanks for the hugs and kisses.
Hey kids!
Aislin looks so cute with her bald little head. Great smile too! Love Leah's "gangsta" look.
Logan has been giving us lots of smiles lately. He also gives us his share of screams though.
Glad it's going well, keep up the posting!
Post a Comment