So yesterday, I'm sitting at my computer desk trying to get a few spare minutes of work in...when I look over and see this! Thankfully my camera was close at hand and I was able to snap a shot. I've been delighted that, up until now, Leah hadn't really been able to reach too far back on the lower shelf of my studio table. But being the resourceful baby that she is it didn't take her long to find a box and nudge it into place as a step-stool!
I'm not sure how much of it was just dumb luck (as you can see we have an overflow of product boxes in my office right now) vs. sheer baby ingenuity, but Leah really used this moment to her advantage. There was a flurry of flying craft and sewing supplies, lots of pulling and pushing on my baskets, and some squeals of delight from Leah before I broke this little party up. Boy this baby really keeps me on my toes!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment