Another huge hit were the Water Wow pads I got for the girls. I won't be heading out on any long trips without those in the future. Leah loved them. Another must-have were the slew of Golden Books I got before we left. They're thin and easy to pack but provided us with some much needed quiet time on various points in the drive. The true hero of our vacation was Pete, who did all the driving!!! Admittedly, Pete would rather be in the driver's seat and I am better suited to playing navigator, puppeteer for the backseat peanut gallery, getter of things for said gallery, and well napping (hey, it was my vacation too!). We had a blast! Tomorrow I'll start at the beginning of the trip and share all the crazy fun we had. Thanks to our hosts Rob, Robin, and Layna, as well as Auntie Micolle (not a typo, just Leah's pronunciation), Uncle Jim, and of course Pheobe and Herman the cats. We loved spending time with you all!!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
We're Back...
Another huge hit were the Water Wow pads I got for the girls. I won't be heading out on any long trips without those in the future. Leah loved them. Another must-have were the slew of Golden Books I got before we left. They're thin and easy to pack but provided us with some much needed quiet time on various points in the drive. The true hero of our vacation was Pete, who did all the driving!!! Admittedly, Pete would rather be in the driver's seat and I am better suited to playing navigator, puppeteer for the backseat peanut gallery, getter of things for said gallery, and well napping (hey, it was my vacation too!). We had a blast! Tomorrow I'll start at the beginning of the trip and share all the crazy fun we had. Thanks to our hosts Rob, Robin, and Layna, as well as Auntie Micolle (not a typo, just Leah's pronunciation), Uncle Jim, and of course Pheobe and Herman the cats. We loved spending time with you all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment