Just a quick hello to share this picture of my big girl. Thanks to Cyn (or I guess I should say Beckett) for Leah's cool, new, hand-me-down scooter! She loves it, even if she does ride it like a ballerina. Instead of lots of quick pushes and then a glide. Leah pushes off and keeps her leg extended in an arabesque and glides. It's pretty funny if you ever get a chance to see it. One thing I can say, is the girl does have balance. Honestly, I'm not sure what she's more thrilled about, the scooter or her princess helmet and pads. Only Leah!
Friday, August 08, 2008
Future Olympian, X-Gamer, and Princess
Just a quick hello to share this picture of my big girl. Thanks to Cyn (or I guess I should say Beckett) for Leah's cool, new, hand-me-down scooter! She loves it, even if she does ride it like a ballerina. Instead of lots of quick pushes and then a glide. Leah pushes off and keeps her leg extended in an arabesque and glides. It's pretty funny if you ever get a chance to see it. One thing I can say, is the girl does have balance. Honestly, I'm not sure what she's more thrilled about, the scooter or her princess helmet and pads. Only Leah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment