As you can see from this photo of LeLe we're pretty buried. I took this at 7:30 this morning and it hasn't stopped yet! Pete said there was at least a foot, maybe more like a foot and a half when he was out shoveling at 6:30 am. He cleaned our cars off but figured when he went out to go to work a half an hour later there would already be a fresh two inches of snow on the car. I think it actually took him a half an hour to make it off of our street! But enough of my complaining! This is part of living where we do and besides....who doesn't love a cozy pajama party while a Nor'easter rages outside!

Well, we better go get dressed. It's after noon already and we need to look spiffy when our valentine, Pete, gets home! Let's hope we get some relief from this weather soon!

1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day. The little ladies both look adorable. I sent a comment twice but they never went though. I'm trying again.
Post a Comment