So, we've been doing pretty well our first few days at home on our own...just the Nowak girls. It's a little crazy at times and I don't forsee there being any sort of schedule in the next week or two. But there is light at the end of the tunnel and everyday an item or two falls into place. I can see that eventually life will run a bit more smoothly. Or as smoothly as it can run with two under two!
For example, I'll remember to change Leah before she goes down for a nap (yesterday she exceeded maximum capacity). And Aislin will at some point need less visits to the pediatrician. Pete's headed home for lunch to watch Leah while I take the baby for an impromptu examination of the crazy diaper rash she's got.
Sure, the TV is on a little more than I'd like (thank God for Noggin!) and we may not all be dressed until 10 AM, but It's what we can manage right now. Besides, I'm pretty proud we get dressed at all! Whenever possible I grab little moments with each girl. Leah and I fit some dancing in this morning while Aisy napped and Aislin snuggled on my shoulder while Leah ate lunch. So far so good. As you can see from the shot...the girls love each other. We'll Leah loves Aislin at least. Aislin just wants a clean booty that doesn't hurt anymore. We'll see what the pediatrician says. Enjoy the day!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How sweet, looks like Leah has her hands full.
She ain't heavy. She's my sister!
I love this picture. After having a pretty lousy day I just clicked onto this picture and it brought a big smile to my face and made my day. Thank You.
Post a Comment