Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Party Girl


Party Girl
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Wednesdays, especially MOPS Wednesdays, are great for blogging. Leah gets tuckered out from playing and usually takes a decent nap allowing me to write. I'm tired myself today though and probably need a nap too so I'll be brief. As I mentioned in the previous post LeLe had a great time at Clare's party. In this shot Leah enjoys her cream cheese and jelly sandwich which was thoughtfully cut into the shape of a bear by Auntie K. Clare's nickname is Clare Bear and that was reflected in the entire styling of the event (go Kathleen!!!). The kids brought their bears to play with, there were bear sandwiches, and of course a special little bear cake just for the birthday girl. Leah surprised me by getting into the spirit of things and wearing her party hat! Leah does not like to wear head and hair related accessories, but the paper party hat was a big hit! I had to laugh. Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments: