Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good to be home!


Newspaper Hat
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Well, life here at home seems to be settling back into the old routine. It's nice! Fran's usual Tuesday visit was much welcomed by Leah this morning and the two quickly headed to the park. I had an appt. and a billion errands to run (MUCH easier to do sans toddler!!), but I got the rundown from Fran...they fed cheerios to the fish at the park, there was much sliding on Leah's part (her favorite playground apparatus), Leah ate a ton for lunch, and went down for her nap like a charm! I know I've said it before, but Fran can clean my house in a way that I am just not capapble of (especially 8 months pregnant!)...so I was awfully glad to see her today as well. We traded our recent funny Leah stories when I got home. That girl loves to crack both Fran and I up, but I still love hearing all about the little things she does or says when I'm not around. Just look at this picture of her in a little newspaper hat my Mom made for her when we were away...isn't she getting so big??? I'm getting big as well (or at least my belly is!), so I'm tying up loose ends with work and then plan to nest and get ready for baby during the month of October. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is getting so big!! She is still such a doll though.

Anonymous said...

she's growing up so fast! we can't wait for news of Baby #2!!! Pete's gonna be a Daddy times two!

Mike&Marsha said...

...but she still has those blue berry eyes!