I have three really great shots from my most recent sonogram with KidX. I chose this one since it shows the torso (the big circle in the lower left corner...those dark spots near the top of her chest are the heart) and head/face (right smack in the middle of the shot). Next week, Leah and I are taking a break to visit grammy and Pa, while Pete adjusts to his new job (which he started today!) and works on KidX's new room.
As I mentioned before, the ultrasound tech said KidX is most likely (90%) female. We are painting the room yellow (a good plan, just in case of that other 10%) and we can't wait to pass Leah's bedding on to her little sister at some point. I know Leah will enjoy getting to pick out new big girl bedding and will get excited about the changes in store for her own little room.
The summer has just started it seems, but I am already so thankful for our new central air system. It should make waiting for KidX's arrival a whole lot easier!!!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow that is so cool....she or he is a beauty already....stay cool....love to you all
i had no idea Pete started a new job? where is he working now? send us an email or give us a call with the update! miss you guys! see you soon!
Rob and Robin
Post a Comment