Here's another of D's shots. I love how everyone's moods and personalities are captured here! Leah, still hasn't quite mastered "cheese" yet. But I do love it that in addition to a magic wand she's holding a toy spatula as well. I love a fairy who cooks! Actually if there is such a thing as a cooking fairy, please...show up at my house tomorrow at 6:55 AM. All you will have to make is raisin toast, waffles, turkey sausage and coffee. Actually if it's not to hard to whip up some sippy cups with milk (throw in a dash of miralax for Aislin!) that would be AWESOME.Leah's sister and cousin have definitely mastered "cheese!" In fact with those two it should probably more like "CHEEEEZZZZZ!" Aren't Clare's perfect blonde curls and palpable enthusiasm adorable? I love that girl! And what about Aisy and her wings (and her winged out hair!). She is the "dress-up" queen!!! I never met a child so young who loves dress-up this much. In fact a few weeks ago I took her to pick up Leah with fairy wings on, and to the doctor outfitted in a tutu over her clothes. As the Nurse Practitioner said, "You can leave it on. Let's not enrage her." True that.
As for Grammy, she's just happy to be surrounded by her girls. They're all very different, but she loves them each for their own special qualities. And Grammy, they certainly love you too!
1 comment:
awwww, so cute!! Even Leah's tenative toothy grin is great!
And yes, of course there are kitchen fairies, and cake fairies too - they are called upon for good vibes and protection from cake gremlins you know!! They ones I haven't seem to located yet are the dish fairies; you know I hate doing those!
Great shot of all the girls...your mom looks great!
Post a Comment