Ok...so lots of people (including my husband!) have asked "So is Sugar Hiccups over?" Understandable based on the tone of my last post. The answer is no. I was freaked by that post but really I am just swamped at the moment between preschool being over (Ack!), no Fran for the month of June (*insert Erin's sad face here*), bridal season being in full swing, and trying to keep up with all the paperwork and extras that go along with the business, mommyhood, life etc.
The little things do really add up after a while! Anywho...we're back from NYC, where Pete and I got to see Swervedriver (Awesome!) and Backyardigans Live (Awesome for Leah and Clare). I'll post on that soon, but in the meantime if you need more Erin in your life head on over to my other blog Design is Everywhere. You guys are all here for the cute Leah and Aisy pics I know, but if you like design, music, style, pop (and alternative I guess)-culture, then you might find something of interest there too.
Another reason I haven't posted is because I can't find my camera charger!!!! A total bummer. I put up this picture because I got the feeling it was time to go strawberry picking again. This shot was taken a year ago Thursday. We've got rain in the forecast for the next two days, but Friday I might have to head out to Caz for some picking. At least that will give me time to go find the charger.
So what are you all doing this summer??? I must know, so comment. And I need ideas for things to do with these two crazies!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Swim lessons, camp and Lake George in a nutshell.
What camera are you using? We used to have the same one, and I found an extra charger for that one yesterday. I'd gladly send it to you in exchange for some more posts ;-).
Cyn
Welcome back! Your faithful readers missed you and your witty posts!
We are hanging out with Layna, loving her and watching her grow. Also heading to the Outer Banks, NC for vacation and hopefully seeing you guys on our turf sometime in August!
Rob, Robin, and Layna
Post a Comment