It's Aisy's turn in the spotlight today. And who could resist her in this adorable Puma track suit courtesy of Clare's Closet? You sure you don't want to start a kid's retail shop in Westchester, K? That's a pretty cool name!
Anyway, this was a tough choice. I could not decide which pigtail picture of Aislin to share with all of you! They're all cute. I went with the smiley one, with flash, in the end. She's turned into such a ham (or should I say Sausage? She literally wakes up asking for sausage every morning!!!) in the past few weeks. Now she's even moved past the cheesy face to more of a real smile when you say "say cheese!" to her. She's not always good about keeping the pigtails in, but otherwise she is a very good model.
The weather has been great here and Spring has been super sweet with our lively little Aislin and "LaLa" (her name for Leah) around.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray! A pigtail picture, my favorite! Love that little sausage face too. We need to get together, I need a fix.
Who knew "demon spawn" could be so cute????
Who knew Grandpa Joe had a track Suit? She looks so cute!
Uncle Mark
Post a Comment