Monday, April 14, 2008

Just needin' a post...


Hmmm...
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner
Hey everybody, just figured I'd check in with another post. And who can resist this colorful little picture of my favorite puzzler Aislin. We've not been feeling so hot. Aislin came down with a gnarly case of croup this weekend and we're all sort of feeling the effects. Leah insists that "it IS Spring!!" and so pitches a huge fit anytime we ask her to put a coat on. Warm weather can't come soon enough. It looks like I'll have my wish at the end of this week...thank goodness.

If I've been neglecting this blog it is partially because I have been completely revamping my "business " blog, which is now not much of a business blog. I mean who really wants to read posts where I try to pimp out product? Answer: very few people. So I switched gears and started writing about something I truly care about: design. The result, a much cooler blog, with relevant and entertaining content, and surprise—people are starting to read it. Much more effective.

Anyway, if you are not already tired of my rantings, check it out at http://bridedesign.blogspot.com. Of course I can't let Sugar Hiccups go for too long either. I'll be back here to post ASAP. Just as soon as I get around to charging my camera and downloading the rest of those Easter pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the posts. Love to read about the girls.
Love
Uncle Mark