I placed an order with my favorite paper wholesaler today and the above blog title came from the confirmation email I received from one of their customer service agents who wished me "a marvelous morning" and "a fantastically fabulous, frantic free Friday!" Needless to say, this type of customer service (along with their unparalleled amount of color choices!) is why they're a favorite.
Thankfully, this morning was pretty marvelous. I got some much needed "alone" time in with Aislin and another stationery designer blogged about the revamped site my friend Jen and I have launched for our Invitastions at sweettalkboutique.com! Luckily, today has also been relatively frantic free! After last week's TV interview (local PBS...nothin' big) and the seminar I gave this week at a Women TIES event on Internet Marketing, I'm wiped out. Add in the fact that Leah has been REALLY pushing the boundaries (The Tyrannical Three's are here, they're severe, get used to it!) and Aislin has a gnarly sounding cough and you've got two tired parents.
Still, I had to make time to blog about the time that was had at last week's Father-Daughter Dance. The mosaic says it all. Picture 1—doesn't Leah look like the perfect little princess? Now look diagonally at picture 4...aaahhh, that's better. Leah's smoooshed lips and the eyes that say "don't even try to come near me with a curling iron"—her true personality shining through. I love Picture 2, even with the "pained smile" Leah has become so well known for in her toddlerhood. And of course, my favorite, Picture 3. Aisy would not stay out of the picture, a nice thing since that got her sister to actually smile naturally for once!
Leah came home with a balloon, a little purse she got as a favor, a tummy full of cookies, and a glow stick. She loved the glow stick so much she slept with it that night! She tried her hand (or spine) at the limbo, but mentioned it was tough to do. Pete also said she wowed the crowd with her chicken dance skills. Go Leah!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment