Just wanted to share with everyone that my third baby (that would be my business website) has finally arrived!!!
Check out bridedesign.com here!
It was a long process. All in all, this thing has been in the works in various forms for about twice as long as it takes to have a human baby. I'm glad it's complete (for now). Certain items will need to change as time goes on, and of course I will continually add images of my work to the gallery. It's definitely focused more towards my custom work and down the road I will need to add more to this site, or create other sites that focus on certain other areas of the business. I'm sure at some point I will want feedback on it, but for now I just need to bask in the glow of this thing being put to bed! In other words, I'll take compliments on it but please hold back on constructive criticism until I'm past my current state of mental exhaustion.
I'm also delighted to be one of the runners-up in heyprettycupcake.com's artist collaboration contest. My friend Jen encouraged me to enter and I sent in several illustrations I created of famous american buildings done as cupcakes. I've tentatively titled the series "Cupcake City" and I hope to add more illustrations to it in the future. You can view them in the illustrations set on my flickr stream. As a runner up, I won a collaboration contract with Hey Pretty Cupcake, and they will be turning my illustrations into all sorts of nifty products. I'll keep you all posted on when my stuff is added to their site and available for purchase (just in time for the holidays I hope!!!)
Speaking of pretty cupcakes, Aislin's birthday is next Tuesday. This weekend we are having various family members visit and are hosting a little neighborhood party to celebrate Aislin's big 1st birthday. I think we'll even host the party outside since it is supposed to be downright HOT out. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. Central, NY has more than enough cold and winter to go around, so I'll take this San Diego type weather if that's what's being given to me. Still, it's had me a little on edge. I can't get into the Autumn mood when we had to finally break down and put the AC on yesterday! As a nod to the weather we've been having I thought I'd include this shot of Leah picking (or rather eating!) apples on her 85° field trip day. As I mentioned in my last post. She had a blast. What's next breakfast with Santa in our bathing suits??? Come on Autumn!!!!
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bride Design looks GREAT, Erin! Awesome job, and best of luck to you with your newest venture!
Rob and Robin
Post a Comment