We had a great weekend with Auntie K, Uncle Mark and today's guest cutie: CLARE!!!! As I'm sure you can see, the little ladies are a load of fun to be around. Clare is a little explorer...always checking everything out. She is also HI-LARIOUS!!!! Being around her made me realize that even though Leah is very, very, funny...she also has a pensive, bordering on serious, side to her. Clare is all giggles (or she's really upset...Can't make it seem like K gets off easy). At least she's all giggles to me. Being that I think Clare's Daddy is one of the funniest people I know, I started to wonder is humor hereditary?
Seriously, one glimpse of Clare dancing and you will be rolling on the ground. The girl has MOVES and she busts them with an intensity and self-assuredness that is nothing short of crazy! Maybe even "crazy whack funky!" Ten points or some video footage of Clare dancing to whover can name those lyrics...
Anyway, if you want to catch the little ladies in all their glory their next appearance will be as flower girls in Auntie D's wedding. I mean, wouldn't you want these princesses preceding you down the aisle people? Be forewarned, they will not be looking as "pinkalicious" (my new fave group on flickr!) as they do here. Trust me, they will be coiffed to perfection and from their angelic exteriors you will have NO IDEA what lurks beneath!!
This weekend we tore up the town looking for flower girl shoes (While Mark and Pete golfed), ate, hugged, and played our hearts out!! I'm a little concerned about Leah heading to her 2 yr old pre-school program in the fall. She was constantly asking Clare for kisses and hugs. I can just see her now lovingly assaulting other children with affection at school. But I guess that's what school and socialization is about right...she'll eventually learn what's appropriate and what isn't. PS-Nice farmer tan in this shot Leah!!
Clare is extra lovely becuase this weekend I caught her playing with both Leah and Aisy. My own two are just too far apart to play together at the moment. But it was adorable to see Clare playing with Aislin!!! It really warmed my heart. I needn't worry about Clare and Le getting along. They are such a hoot together at just 9 months apart! as Pete and Mark remarked...there is a whole lot of banging, screaming, and wild laughter when these two get together. I LOVE IT!!!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cousins are the best....they are adorable....can't wait to see them in action together Love to All Auntie.
...Do the Humpty Hump
love Digital Underground
We had a blast too, E! Your blog had me laughing out loud, especially your description of Clare dancing!...and the shout out to LeLe's farmer tan!
Hopefully, with the potential move to the Hudson Valley, we'll be an hour and a half closer to you guys....with lots of room for the Nowaks to crash at the Acuti pad! Love Ya - "Auntie K"
Post a Comment