Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Hate us Because We're Beautiful...I mean...Corny...

















The Nowak girls love themselves some good corn on the cob! And today is the perfect time to post (thanks for the nudge Uncle Mark) because we're off to see Grammy and Pa tomorrow and their house is one of the many places where Leah and Aisy are certain to ask for corn for dinner. Sorry I have been neglectful, I think my commitment to posting every weekday over at Design Is Everywhere is a little over-ambitious and while I'm meeting it (and getting lots of great comments to boot!) it has caused me to slack a little on sugar hiccups. Still, I've thought about it and I can't give this blog up just yet! Now that I have a new charger from Cyn, I have been reminded of how much action my little point and shoot camera has seen though. It's taking some sad (and very fuzzy) pictures these days and I think lack of proper photographic illustrations to enhance my posting has eaten up a little of my enthusiasm as well. Well, that and these two little girls are seriously giving me a run for my money. We PROMISE to post again soon. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun pictures from our visit with Clare, Grammy and Pa, Grandpa Joe, Auntie D and Uncle Mike, Uncle Colin, Cyn and the boys and more...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visit to NP this weekend, I hope the eye situation is under control! (Kathleen filled me in last night)

P.S. Thanks for all the shout-outs on your Design Blog. We're coming out with new lip glosses in the Fall and I will certainly make a note to send you some!

Anonymous said...

What Auntie K disn't make the list of people you were visiting with :(
-Auntie K

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Ack! Sorry Auntie K! I think you and Clare Bear are so synonymous in my mind, that when I mentioned her first I just automatically assumed my hands would write your name too. Anyway, you'll be happy to know that Aislin woke up from her nap asking for you today! Love you!!!! E

cakegrl said...

mmmm, yummy, corn. Jess's fav too!