I recently got a request for more Aisy pics from my friend Cyn. She loves Leah, but she also has a point. Aisy's cuteness can no longer be contained! We need to set it free and share it with the world! As a Mom, I'm always hesitant to say "How cute is this baby?!?!?" Even if I do think it...oh, I don't know...ALL THE TIME!! I just never want to be one of those Moms in denial who thinks their kid's diaper doesn't stink.
I always joke that..."God made 'em cute so we don't kill 'em" on those really, really, really tough days. During the colicky days, the toddler tantrum days, and the middle of the night crying benders. Now, I don't have any theories on the teenage years...those seem tough and decidedly un-cute!!! I guess I'm on my own there. But back to babies being super cute (especially Aisy). I also think that parental ability to see that cuteness through all the tears, screaming, and insanity is a coping mechanism you are blessed with when you first hold that baby in your arms. Now I sometimes think my girls are at their cutest, when they are being truly un-cute. Like Leah splashing me from the tub when I just got cozy in my pjs, or asking me to go to time out after kicking me (hard!!) because she knows...she just knows....). So maybe in some ways I am in denial... :)
Alright...both my cuties are napping!!!! WOW! For once!!! Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby? As a result, I better go work! Enjoy Cyn!!!
Postscript, 3:37 pm: Aislin woke up 2 minutes after I finished writing this. Not cute.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks, Erin. It was great to see you all the other day. Sorry my husband's such a slow cooker, but your girls hung tough, and it was very CUTE to see my boys interacting with them, especially Rhys & Aisy.
Love,
Cyn
Post a Comment