Besides being the title of one of her Daddy's favorite Food Network shows (Pete and I love us some Alton Brown!), "Good Eats" totally describes Aislin's attitude towards food. Don't let her face in this shot fool you. She loves it! I figured after posting Leah's picture yesterday it was only fair to gave Aislin some face time with you all. And what better way to do that than with yet another food related photo. I know what you are thinking..."does this women send all of her time feeding her children?" and the answer is...
Yes, sometimes it does feel that way. But not really. I make them sleep too and every once in a while I let them play...(*wink, wink*).
Aisy is now on her second round of fruit. We've moved from pears to applesauce. Pete brought home some sweet potatoes and peaches yesterday too. We'll let you know how it goes when we try 'em. Thanks everyone for your fun comments. The girls love to look at the blog now too. Leah always says "Hey!!! That's ME! On the C'puter!!!" Your comments serve as great talking points that I use to fill the girls in on all the cousins, aunts and uncles, and family friends who love them so! We read the messages and look at pictures and Leah just can't get enough. Happy Easter everyone!!!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi All,
It's the Herrera Gang.. Aisy reminds me of Holden - the boy never met a food he did not like. We miss all of you - We hope that the Easter Bunny brings lots of goodies to the girls. Kisses and Hugs from Bella, Ava and Holdy.
Love C
Post a Comment