Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is Halloween!



Kangaroo!
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Here's a shot of Leah in her kangaroo costume. She made out like a bandit lastnight considering she only went to 8 houses. Apparently, "cute" gets you lots of candy. Mommy and Daddy confiscated the lion's share. I thoroughly enjoyed the snickers bar and reeses peanut butter cup I had while Pete and I watched the movie "The Break Up" (Isn't that a parent perk? Eating your toddler's halloween candy?). We do have a few pre-approved treats stashed in the cupboard for LeLe to have after meals and for emergency purposes.

It was rainy, but Leah was psyched to be out and about saying "trick-or-treat!" Pete isn't feeling well, but he was a trooper and took our little "joey" around the neighborhood. I watched from the window when Aislin wasn't crying or demanding to eat. It was a busy night, but very fun. Our neighborhood is very lively and we get lots of trick or treaters. So whether you're out haunting the streets like Pete and Le, or choose to stay in and hand out candy like me or our neighborhood friend Ella (had to give blog fan Ella a shout out there!), there's lots to see and do on halloween night. G'day mates from our little kangaroo!! We can't wait until next Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable as a little Kangaroo....Halloween is so much fun with the little ones...I am sure Leah and Aislin will enjoy every one of them. Love to all Auntie