Saturday, February 26, 2005

Have baby, will travel


Have baby, will travel
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
We had a request for Oscar predictions from Ms. Erin Jackson, so I had a chat with Leah about it. Judging from her smiles and coos, it seems she backs Jamie Foxx for Best Actor. Otherwise it's all Million Dollar Baby. I'm wondering if Leah isn't supporting the movie solely because it has the word "baby" in it though. We'll see how she does Sunday night.

I took today's picture while out on one of our many excursions yesterday. People LOVE the bear coat from Grammy McKenna and I just got a complement on her blanket today. Thanks to Cousin Kate for that lovely gifty. As you can tell she uses it a ton. And when she's not using it, I use it (*smile*).

But my favorite part of this picture are the two little fingers Leah has poking out from her mitten sleeves. It's never the whole hand, just one finger (usually the middle one too!). No matter how often I re-wrap her hands, she still manages to get one finger out and ready to scratch that pretty little face. I wonder what she's trying to tell me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you or Grammy or Auntie D been teaching Leah "Where is Thumbkin"? It looks like she's up to the "Where is Pointer" verse. That little one is "beary" cute! - Grandpa